Reporting a stolen/lost standpipe

If your standpipe is stolen you must first lodge a formal report of the theft with the Police. You will be issued with an incident report document. You must then attend Icon Water office in Mitchell. Icon Water will require a copy of the Police incident report document.

If your standpipe is damaged you must immediately return the damaged standpipe to the Icon Water.

Icon Water
12 Hoskins Street

Office hours: 8.00am to 4.45pm


  • You MUST pay the fee for “replacement cost and penalty” which is the cost of the standpipe (listed in your Hire Contract)
  • You will not be issued with a new standpipe until the above fee is paid in full.