Hire a standpipe
Please read through the Standpipe Hire Contract and Terms and Conditions carefully as they are the basis on which the standpipe is hired. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in the standpipe hire arrangement being terminated.
Standpipe sizes available
65mm – can only be used in filling water tankers
- The Standpipe Hire Contract must be completed and submitted in person to Icon Water office at Mitchell.
- You must ensure that the standpipe is in good working condition, which means properly stored, cleaned and handled. If the standpipe is damaged or stolen you will be charged a fee as set out in Schedule 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
- You must operate your standpipe in accordance with current water restriction requirements.
- Meter readings must be submitted by the required dates.
- Standpipes and tankers must be presented for inspection by the required date.
- Accounts must be paid by the due date.
- When you no longer require your standpipe, it should be returned to the Icon Water office at Mitchell.
- a final meter reading will be then be taken and your contract will be terminated. You will receive your final account in the mail shortly thereafter.
Standpipe meter reading requirements
You MUST submit a meter reading to Icon Water on the following dates:
- 1st week of March
- 1st week of September
- 1st week of December
You can submit your meter reading online, or print the form and return it by post, in person, or call 02 6248 3111 and select option 3 at the prompt.
Standpipes and Water Tankers must be presented to the Icon Water office at 12 Hoskins Street, Mitchell, for inspection the 1st week of June.