Reporting a stolen/lost standpipe

If your standpipe is stolen you must first lodge a formal report of the theft with the Police. You will be issued with an incident report document. You must then attend Icon Water's office in Mitchell. Icon Water will require the Police incident number.

If your standpipe is damaged you must immediately return the damaged standpipe to Icon Water.

Icon Water
12 Hoskins Street

Office hours: 8.00am to 4.45pm


• The “replacement cost of the standpipe” must be paid and is the cost of the standpipe listed in your Hire Contract.

• A replacement standpipe will be issued upon payment of the above fee.