Plumbing reimbursement

Required documentation for a sewer reimbursement claim for plumbers and home owners: 

If your claim relates to costs associated with a licensed plumber identifying a blockage within our network, please submit your application for reimbursement and include the following:

  • Detailed invoice explaining scope of works 
  • Invoice number
  • Property address
  • Icon Water job reference number 
  • Invoices are to be made out to Icon Water

 All applications will be assessed in accordance with our Rates for Reimbursement 2020-21

For more information on sewer blockages see our information on blocked pipes