Education activities and resources
We have a series of engaging activities, lesson plans, videos and factsheets to support students. These resources cover the ACT’s urban water supply and the role of water in our everyday lives.
Tailored for year levels and curriculum outcomes, the lesson plans and in-class education activities are mapped to the achievement standards of STEM within the Australian Curriculum. These materials help students integrate their skills and build capacity to think and act in ways that create more sustainable futures and make connections to water resource use.
Early Years / Primary F-2
Primary 3 - 6
• Rain gauge activity
• Free the Poo game activity
• Free the Poo colouring sheet
• Make your own water cycle in a bag
• ACT water cycle activity sheets
• What is a catchment – A handy map
• Make your own mini catchment
• Network supply challenge
• Care for Water – Water conservation tips and promises
• Care for Water – Promises templates classroom banners
• To flush or not to flush
• ACT catchment model
Secondary 7 - 10
Stay up to date with our latest resources, activities and bookings by following our term newsletter!
We’re always happy to help
For general queries, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
If you need a bit more assistance, or just prefer talking to a person, you can call us on 02 6248 3111.